his game-changing stylish, and minimalistic digital planner is all you need to get organised and stay on track with all aspects of your personal and professional life—enabling you to keep track of your goals, tasks, health, to-dos, finances, and more for years to come. Make life way more enjoyable, easier and well balanced by keeping all your notes, plans and tasks in one place.
I initially created this planner for myself, having a hard time keeping track of all the things that are a part of ‘Jordan the individual’ and ‘Jordan the entrepreneur’, something I’m sure you can attest to even if you’re not an entrepreneur. Having used this planner daily and benefiting from it for a while now, I thought, why not make it available so you can get the same benefits I’ve been enjoying.
As such, I can confidently attest to these being some of the reasons why you’ll love this everyday planner:
- You’ll never feel so upbeat, organised, and on track to achieving your personal and professional dreams.
- It enables you to easily stay focused and prioritise what truly matters to you and your overall success and joy
- Capture new ideas, lessons learned throughout the month, week, and days
- No need to carry around tons of pens and paper, and as such, it is environmentally friendly.
- Easy accessible across all your devices from anywhere and at any moment
Outstanding features of this digital planner:
- It comes with yearly, monthly, weekly and daily planning pages that are not dated so that you can date them yourselves and use the planner for years to come.
- Numerous useful pages (such as finance trackers, goal setting pages, workout log, habit tracker, & meal planner) are included so you can truly organise your whole life.
- Additional sections intentionally left blank for you to use for whatever you like
- It is intuitively hyperlinked throughout for quick & easy navigation
- Unlimited pens and colours inside the note-taking apps
- Duplicate pages to save time
- Delete pages you don’t need
- Easily erase notes or move them to a different location on the page
- Easily add photos, sketches and pictures to your notes
Included in this incredibly detailed (portrait format) digital planner:
Watch this video to find out, plus you’ll get a guide on how you can use it.
The files included in your purchase:
- 1 PDF interactive file (that you can only download once per purchase)
Requirements (not included in this purchase):
- Phone, computer, iPad or tablet (ideally used on an iPad or tablet)
- Use this planner with these recommended note-taking apps:
- IOS devices (synchronise all All of your changes between iPhone, iPad, and Mac using iCloud): Goodnotes, Notability and Noteshelf
- Android devices: Noteshelf
- Windows PC: Xodo
- A stylus like the Apple Pencil if you prefer handwriting your notes. But do note that typing is also an option on most note-taking apps.
- This planner is a digital product (that’ll be emailed to you once you make payment), which means no physical product will be shipped to you.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final. This means I will not accept requests for refunds, cancellation or exchanges, so please consider the product carefully before placing an order. Please feel free to ask me any questions before you purchase, and do note that you can always contact me upon purchase if you have any problems with your order.
- I do not offer customised designs
- Devices (e.g. phone, tablet etc.), stylus and apps are not included in your purchase.
- This digital planner will not work in Evernote or OneNote.
- It is not intended for this digital planner to be printed out.
- After importing the Digital Notebook in GoodNotes, you must have the “read-only” button selected to click the tabs.
How to download and import the planner:
Check out this step by step guide to find out how to import it into the appropriate note-taking app on your desired device after you have purchased it.
Buy now to get started designing your ideal balanced life today!